- This event has passed.
A REEL-y important part of your social media marketing strategy.
An interactive and in-person workshop for small business owners.
About this event
We’ve watched them, we’ve liked them, and even shared them, and many of us have thought “I wish I could do that!”
Instagram Reels can be confusing and intimidating but they don’t have to be.
In this 2-hour workshop social media experts from 705Creative will walk you through the WHY, HOW, WHEN and WHERE of Instagram Reels
Join us in person in Downtown Peterborough at the VentureNorth building to learn:
- How to plan your content and videos
- Recommended tips, tricks and apps to use for beginners and novice users
- Key trends and changes within the Instagram platform drive engagement
- How to make an impact with your content
If this sounds like you – hit the register now button:
- You love Reels but don’t know how to start
- You’ve tried but don’t know all the features to make your Reels pop
- You’re looking for new ideas
- You’re trying to grow your Instagram following.
- You’re a small business owner and want to network with other entrepreneurs
Bring your phones fully charged and ready to practice your new skills in the second half of the workshop (dancing shoes are optional but highly recommended!)
This workshop will be hosted in person at the BAC office in the VentureNorth building in downtown Peterborough.
Please use the Parking Lot (ramp) door on the south side of the building and arrive promptly between 6:15 pm and 6:30 pm. The building doors will be locked once the workshop has begun.