- This event has passed.
Writing a Business Plan: Why You Need One and How To Do It
Starting a new business, or seeking financing for your small business? Interested in mapping out the trajectory for where you want your business to go? A business plan is a tool that can help set you up for success and ensure all of the pieces of your business fit together.
Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, start up & small business owners, and a BAC Business Advisor in this 1-hour workshop.
In this workshop you will explore:
- What is business planning?
- When do you need a business plan?
- Components of a basic business plan
- Business planning tips, tricks & templates
- Creating a business plan specific to your business