- This event has passed.
New Venture: Starting Up Your Own Small Business
Starting a new business? The New Venture Online Course can help you navigate through the process of starting up your own small business.
Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, start up business owners, and a BAC Business Advisor in this 1-hour workshop.
In this workshop, you will explore:
• The foundations of starting & running a business
• Working through a series of business startup validation questions
• How and why you should perform market research
• Exploring business registration, permits and by-laws
• Resources & programs available to entrepreneurs in Peterborough & the Kawarthas
• Working with the Business Advisory Centre and building a plan of action for your business