Business Resources: COVID-19 Information
COVID-19 Information for Businesses
COVID-19’s impact has been significant and wide-spread. As the agency responsible for delivering Economic Development on behalf of The City of Peterborough, County of Peterborough and the 8 surrounding townships, Peterborough & the Kawarthas Economic Development is stepping up to take a lead role in collaborating with municipalities and the business community to see this region through economic recovery. We all have an important role to play, and the health of the local economy relies on all of us coming together towards a meaningful and measured approach to recovery.
Peterborough Public Health
Peterborough Public Health is actively monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and collaborating with local hospitals, primary care, emergency services, the Ministry of Health, provincial and national colleagues.
If you think you have symptoms related to COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use this self-assessment to help determine if you need to seek further care: Self Assessment Tool
More Resources Regarding Public Health
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) –Workplaces
- Reopening Safely – Guidance for Workplaces & Retail
- Ontario Ministry of Health Sector-specific Guidance Documents
- Public Health Ontario
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Pandemic Information
- Infrastructure Health & Safety Association
- Public Services Heath & Safety Association