- This event has passed.
Lunchtime Workshop Series: Writing a Business PlanEvent Category:
Writing a Business Plan: Why you need one and how to do it
Starting a new business, or seeking financing for your small business? Interested in mapping out the trajectory for where you want your business to go?
A business plan is a tool that can help set you up for success and ensure all of the pieces of your business fit together.
Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, start up & small business owners, and a BAC Business Advisor in this 1-hour workshop.
In this workshop you will explore:
• What is business planning?
• When do you need a business plan?
• Components of a basic business plan
• Business planning tips, tricks & templates
• Creating a business plan specific to your business
Click here to learn more or register below