- This event has passed.
Grow your Small Business on Instagram: Delivered by Camp Tech and Presented in Partnership with the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
This intermediate-level workshop is for those that have already dipped their toes into the world of Instagram and are looking to grow on the platform. We’ll explore different ways small businesses are strategically building a following on Instagram and generating sales from their efforts. You’ll walk away from this workshop with a long list of ideas you can use right away.
- All the different sections of Instagram, and how to use each (Grid, Reels, Stories, Highlights)
- Creative ways to tell your small business story on Instagram, whether you’re selling products or services
- How to use hashtags effectively
- Why you’re much more likely to be seen on Instagram when you post videos
- How to build a strong relationship with your Instagram followers, that converts to sales
This workshop is 90 minutes in length. Guests will be provided with a 2-3 page PDF resource guide to support them on their learning.
About Camp Tech:
Founded by Avery Swartz in 2012, Camp Tech offers welcoming, friendly, and informative hands-on workshops for adults who want to learn practical tech skills. Camp Tech’s training sessions, led by engaging tech experts, are attended by thousands of people annually. Our number one goal is to see learners succeed with technology.
This event is presented in partnership with Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
Click here to learn more or register below.