- This event has passed.
Lean Canvas Business Model Workshop – Delivered by Innovation Cluster
The Business Model Canvas (BMC) is a strategic management tool that offers a visual representation of a business concept or an existing business’s key elements. It provides a holistic view of how a company creates, delivers, and captures value. This interactive session is designed to guide entrepreneurs, startups, and established businesses through defining and refining their business models using the BMC framework.
Virtual Workshop Objectives: The primary objectives of a Business Model Canvas Workshop are to:
- Foster Clarity: Help participants gain a clear understanding of their business idea or existing business by breaking it down into key components.
- Encourage Strategic Thinking: Promote strategic thinking and collaboration among participants to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in their business models.
- Iterate and Refine: Guide participants in iteratively refining their business models to enhance value proposition, customer segments, revenue streams, and more.
- Facilitate Communication: Enable effective communication and alignment among team members, stakeholders, and investors by using a standardized visual framework.
Speaker Bio: Camila Duarte is the Executive Director of the Innovation Cluster. She has nine years of experience designing, planning and executing projects in the technology, non-profit, and customer-facing services industries. She has worked in startups and non-profits for the last nine years and loves it!
- She is a Growth Wheel Business Advisor and Scrum Master Agile Certified.
- She went through a Masterclass with Dr. Alex Osterwalder, the creator of the Business Model Canvas and Founder of Strategizer (one of the best innovative coaching companies in the world!).
- She has coached hundreds of people and continues to create, design and implement workshops that help entrepreneurs understand agile methods to grow their businesses.
- She has designed workshops for multiple incubators in Canada, such as Innovation Cluster in Peterborough and North Forge in Calgary.
- She is an expert planner, inclusive project/program manager, and a genuine relationship builder. Her experience comes from working in multicultural and diverse cities such as Melbourne, Montreal, and Toronto.
Grab your lunch and a notepad for this lunchtime virtual workshop. Reserve your spot today!
This Lean Canvas Business Model workshop, delivered by Innovation Cluster, is part of the Business Fundamentals Workshop Series presented in collaboration with Community Futures Peterborough and the Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre.