- This event has passed.
Whether you are starting a new business or looking for a refresh, this New Venture Session will guide you through the process of building a foundation for starting and running your business.
Join the Business Advisory Centre and your fellow aspiring entrepreneurs and current business owners on Thursday, September 21st, for a virtual lunch workshop from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
This workshop will lead you through the following:
- The foundations of starting & running a business
- Working through a series of business startup validation questions
- How and why you should perform market research
- Exploring business registration, permits, and by-laws
- Resources & programs available to entrepreneurs in Peterborough & the Kawarthas
Grab your lunch and a notepad for this lunchtime workshop. Reserve your spot today!
This New Venture workshop is part of the Business Fundamentals Workshop Series, presented in collaboration with Community Futures Peterborough and Innovation Cluster.