- This event has passed.
Show your support for local entrepreneurs!
Join us as we celebrate and recognize past participants of the Starter Company Plus program, an entrepreneurship training program offered through the Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre.
This event will include a showcase of the participants from over eight intakes that took part virtually in the program from March 2020 to the Fall of 2022. Attendees will have an opportunity to meet with entrepreneurs that are growing their businesses with the support of this program in Peterborough & the Kawarthas.
- 5:00 pm- Doors open, and the event begins. The event will be catered, so appetizers and light snacks will be available to all attendees and guests. There will be a bar where soft drinks and alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase. We will have staff at the front door to greet guests, and there is a large area to hang winter coats at Market Hall.
- 5:15 pm- Opening remarks and acknowledgements: Madeleine Hurrell, Manager of the Business Advisory Centre
- 5:30 pm- Dignitary remarks
- 5:45 pm- Group photos and ribbon cutting
- 6:00 pm- Networking & mingling
- 7:00 pm- Event concludes
Starter Company Plus is a program offered through the Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre funded by the Government of Ontario. This program is designed to provide business training for entrepreneurs (from aspiring to experienced), aged 18 and over in the City and County of Peterborough who are launching a business or expanding an existing business (that has been operating for five years or less).
Click here to learn more or register below.